To be acknowledged as the small independent school of choice for 11-18 year olds, where we are proud to belong to a thriving, happy and aspirational community that is committed to each student as an individual.
Halliford is a school based on strong family values where we know and respect every student as an individual. We encourage and support Hallifordians to flourish and become the best version of themselves that they can possibly be.
We aim for excellence by being academically ambitious but at the same time academically sensitive.
We inspire Hallifordians within a community that is founded on high-quality teaching and learning, outstanding pastoral care and first-class sporting, cultural and co-curricular opportunities.
- Intellectually curious
- Team players
- To provide a stimulating learning environment for boys 11-18 and girls 16-18 where we promote academic excellence and provide opportunities to realise the full potential of every individual to become the best version of themselves
- To provide a warm-hearted family ethos in which every student is known and valued as an individual
- To enable each individual to discover and develop his / her talents, character, creativity, resilience and ability to work within a team by providing a balanced and wide-ranging co-curricular programme
- To create an environment in which all members of the school community feel supported and valued and able to contribute positively to the lives of others by providing a framework of outstanding pastoral care
- To equip our students for the world they will encounter beyond Halliford School