Halliford School is a boys’ school for eleven to eighteen year olds with a co-educational Sixth Form.
To be acknowledged as the small independent school of choice for 11-18 year olds, where we are proud to belong to a thriving, happy and aspirational community that is committed to each student as an individual.
Halliford is a school based on strong family values where we know and respect every student as an individual. We encourage and support Hallifordians to flourish and become the best version of themselves that they can possibly be.
We aim for excellence by being academically ambitious but at the same time academically sensitive.
We inspire Hallifordians within a community that is founded on high quality teaching and learning, outstanding pastoral care and first class sporting, cultural and extra-curricular opportunities.
- To provide a sound academic education for boys 11-18 and girls 16-18
- To provide a balanced and wide-ranging extra-curricular programme
- To provide a warm-hearted family ethos in which every student is known and valued as an individual
- To provide a clear moral framework accessible to all students
- To provide a high level of individual attention and pastoral care
Our students and staff identified the following values as being at the heart of what it means to be a Hallifordian
- Intellectually curious
- Hard working
- Team players
‘Proud to be a Hallifordian’